No products in the cart.
— OR —
Essentium PP-CF is a 20% carbon fiber reinforced polypropylene filament made with Luvocom® 3F resin from Lehvoss. Polypropylene (PP) is a semicrystalline polymer commonly used in consumer goods and automotive parts when reinforced with a fiber filler. This material has excellent chemical resistance and low surface energy which makes it useful for silicone and urethane low pressure molding applications.
• Low surface energy
• Excellent intrinsic mold release
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Low density
• Lower abrasion than glass filled PP
• Low pressure resin casting molds
• Glue and adhesive bonding clamps
• Chemical processing parts
• Automotive part
TDS: ESSENTIUM PP-CF
SDS: ESSENTIUM PP-CF