Jump Main Menu. Go directly to the main content (Acces key S)
Start of main content
The Essentium Group carries out its activity within the infrastructure sector, in industry, in the energy sector, raw materials for construction, industrialised housing, concessions and services, through the various companies that form the group, with the following standing out.
- Assignia Infraestructuras: Dedicated to the construction, preservation and maintenance of infrastructure of all types.
- Assignia Industrial: Entrusted with the engineering, construction and maintenance of industrial projects in different sectors of activity -energy, power lines, substations and control systems, water treatment, industrial plants and the installation, fitting, maintenance and adaptation of hospitals, sports centres, hotels, train stations and museums, amongst others-.
- Niplan: Engineering, integrated installations, electromechanical assembly, and maintenance in the construction and setting up of factories for productive sectors -iron and steel, metallurgy, chemical, petrochemical, Oil & Gas, automobile, pharmaceutical, food industry, and others-.
- Eductrade: Management, execution and administration of complex procurement and service contracts that require an integrated treatment, within the health sector, in education, agro-industry and in relation with the environment.
- Método Constructivo Habitacional: System based on its own R&D&I program applied to the industrialisation of the processes involved in the construction of housing, from the laying of the foundation until turnkey delivery.
End of main content